Associate Producer - Morning Programming
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2020 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer - Morning Programming jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer - Morning Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer - Morning Programming? The Associate Producer for New Day
• The Associate Producer for New Day works closely with show producers on several fronts.
• APs track, edit and publish taped elements for five hours of morning news programming.
• Gathering material for segments, cut video elements and sound bites using the desktop edit system, Adobe Premiere.
• APs are also responsible for executing elements for live reporters during the broadcast in the control room and turning them quickly breaking news coverage.
• APs must work closely with rights and clearances, the affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure the best and latest video is acquired, used and credited properly.
• APs are also called on to code and create banners, and all of this work is done under extremely tight deadlines.
• The APs work closely in the control room with writers, line producers and senior producers on choosing or producing sound bites, tease videos and VOs for live reads.
• A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of three years of experience in network television or major-market news production.
• Newsroom & live control room experience preferred.
• Must have experience with desktop editing on Adobe Premiere
• Familiarity with CNN video databases such as Mediasource is very helpful.
• Graphics production experience including experience with the ''Viz Pilot'' graphics device helpful.
• Must demonstrate strong research skills.
• Experience in live control room is a plus.
• Must be team-oriented, able to take direction from producers and control room personnel, capable of meeting deadlines and working well in high-pressure situations including breaking news.
• Must be digital savvy, have strong internet research skills, and the ability to learn internal digital video archives.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.