Associate Producer As Equals
This was removed by the employer on 11/13/2020 7:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer As Equals jobs in London-UK
Search all Associate Producer As Equals postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer As Equals? Associate Producer (London) – As Equals
As Equals is a cross-platform CNN initiative dedicated to publishing challenging, engaging, and sustained coverage of gender inequality globally. We are seeking an Associate Producer who will ensure the smooth running of the series with an emphasis on the administrative duties associated with it.
The role will own the day-to-day operations of As Equals, including collating all metrics and other KPIs, managing budgets, invoices, and expenses, and overseeing the operational tasks associated with large-scale editorial productions, events and freelance contractors. We're seeking to hire a person passionate about gender inequality who wants to work with a talented and ambitious team of editors and journalists to deliver impactful, world-class reporting, and storytelling.
From January 2021, As Equals will receive financial support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The Associate Producer role is a fixed-term contract for the duration of the funding period it will focus solely on gender inequality (until January 2024).
• Owning the administrative tasks that support the editorial activity of the As Equals including, large-scale productions, regular output, and freelancers and other contractors
• Collating and presenting KPIs and financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders
• Liaising with internal teams to ensure series is adhering to budget and that contractors are paid in timely fashion for work done
• Organising and managing the production of offline and online gender inequality and journalism events with local vendors
• Supporting editorial activity of the series on an ad hoc basis, for example logging interviews or helping with programming of content
• A genuine passion for gender inequality
• Strong numeracy skills, an understanding of basic finance administration and previous experience working with budgets
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of organisation and prioritisation
• The ability to multitask and willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges
• Proficient at working remotely and remaining energised and self-motivated when doing so
The Nice to Haves
• Previous experience in journalism
• Knowledge and background in working with grant-funded projects
• An understanding of contemporary digital (and especially mobile) audiences
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.