Associate Manager, Sales Programming - House Of Highlights
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/12/2021 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Manager, Sales Programming - House Of Highlights jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Manager, Sales Programming - House Of Highlights postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Manager, Sales Programming - House Of Highlights? House of Highlights is seeking an Assistant Manager to oversee Sales-specific programming for House of Highlights. The Assistant Manager will primarily be responsible for vetting and providing feedback on creative content ideas for potential advertising campaigns to ensure it aligns with HoH's voice and programming capabilities/inventory, in addition to coordinating the execution of sold content sponsorships and publishing, developing/packaging sponsorable editorial franchises.
• Surfacing, curating, packaging and distributing various types of social content, including captions. This role will also flex onto organic HoH programming coverage as needed.
• Vetting and providing feedback on creative content ideas for potential advertising campaigns to ensure it aligns with HoH's voice and programming capabilities/inventory
• Thinking creatively about opportunities to create sellable opportunities around what you see performing best organically.
• Organizing and managing all ongoing sold campaigns and associated deliverables
• Experience with managing and programming social sales campaigns for a media brand is critical.
• A strong understanding of House of Highlights' voice and brand
• Experience working with social media platforms, specifically Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
• Passion for spotting new/emerging social trends.
• Real passion for basketball culture and familiarity with ''NBA Twitter'' a plus
• Experience with social content discovery and an interest in emerging social platforms
• Willing to work night and weekend hours
• Experience creating/editing content for sold deliverables, such as IG Stories, IG posts, YouTube posts, TikTok posts and more.
• Work closely with other programmers to check copy and properly distribute content
• Review the performance of sold distribution plans and provide meaningful feedback
• Able to pivot and change direction depending on content and production needs.
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.