This was removed by the employer on 3/12/2021 10:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Editor jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Associate Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Editor? Turner Services Inc. seeks an Associate Editor for the Effects-Creative Serv-TStudios department.
An Associate Editor is a position within WarnerMedia Studios geared towards building upon the foundations of a career in editing. This position is designed for craftspeople who have a keen eye and a passion for storytelling, content creation, post-production, and a driving desire to succeed in the media industry. The Associate Editor position is a three-year program where selected candidates grow as editors through development of skilled editing techniques, relationship building with network partners, mentoring junior staff, and supporting senior groups of editors. The Associate Editor needs to have previous experience with the fundamentals of editing, such as preparing media for edit sessions, pulling selects, creating clip reels, and preparing projects for delivery and archive. The core focus of this job is to strengthen creative and technical skills, including asset and project management, while gaining essential experience to further develop understanding of network branding and workflows. This particular role will be editing for all of our WarnerMedia brands. The ability to switch gears seamlessly with network projects is crucial. One week you could be working with TCM, the next TNT, and maybe even a sports session here or there! You're a chameleon and can easily adapt to anything that is thrown your way- and you like the variety.
• Creating content for a range of initiatives including promotion, marketing, and programming across the diverse Turner portfolio
• Organizing, transcoding, and transferring media for session materials (e.g. films and episodes to and from library, shoot footage, etc.)
• Pulling selects and creating clip reels
• Creating temp graphics for spots (lower thirds, end pages, etc.)
• Prepping projects for color and audio
• Versioning spots with different graphics and audio mixes
• Prepping projects for delivery and archive
• Integrating the use of scopes, audio mixers, and automated processes to QC media before it is delivered for air and digital
• Delivering files for air and digital
• Experienced in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• An impressive demo reel and/or website
• Passion & knowledge of the powerhouse WarnerMedia brands
• Familiar with asset and project management software
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Thorough understanding of post-production processes and database management
• Knowledge of multiple tape and file formats
• Must be self-motivated, intuitive, and take initiative
• Solid customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills, strong communicator, high attention to detail, meticulous organizational skills, excellent time management skills
• Previous post-production television experience preferred, especially in the promo world This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.