Assistant Av Technician - Bleacher Report
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2021 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Av Technician - Bleacher Report jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Av Technician - Bleacher Report postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Av Technician - Bleacher Report? Turner Services Inc. seeks an Assistant AV Technician for the Video Prod & Tech department.
• Assist with all internal production workflows such as control room hardware management, switcher and audio board maintenance, and ingest server maintenance.
• Assist with AV setups for video shoots, podcasts, and in-office events.
• Assist with video wiring needs for live shoots.
• Knowledge of broadcast audio and video workflow.
• Escalate problems and roadblocks as they occur.
• May interact with external peers to provide semi-routine information related to assigned tasks.
• Receive work in form of defined tasks; subject to close supervisory review at frequent intervals.
• Demonstrate proficiency in some areas.
• 1-2 years of experience in a studio/live/field production role either as an audio/visual engineer.
• Bachelor's degree in communications/video production.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of basic AV setups for events including PA and Monitor signal flow setups
• Knowledge of Skype, LIVEU or other teleconferencing technology. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.