Ad Product Designer / Developer
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Ad Product Designer / Developer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Ad Product Designer / Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Ad Product Designer / Developer? Turner Services Inc. seeks a Ad Product Designer/Developer for the News Digital Ad Products department.
WarnerMedia is looking for a creative, data-driven individual to help ideate, develop and scale new ideas into incredible products that will drive our digital ad business across the News, Entertainment, Emerging Consumer and HBO Max divisions. The Ad Product Designer will work within the WarnerMedia Network Ad Product team and be responsible for turning problem statements into opportunities through scalable, user-centric designs. A day in the life of this individual spans UX design for internal platforms, developing display and video ad experiences and partnering with Ad Product managers to build and execute A/B tests. All aimed at creating and optimizing products that meet user needs and drive advertiser outcomes.
A qualified candidate will have expertise in prototyping new concepts, overseeing design standards and working within various HTML5 creative platforms to activate complex creative executions. A person who can design elegant solutions to difficult problems while also able to dive in and develop the product itself (60% design / 40% development) will thrive in this role. This individual must have strong communication and collaboration skills both within an organization as well as in partnering with external vendors and clients. This position is based in New York.
• Collaborate with and provide training to WarnerMedia's world class creative studios as we develop scalable, production-friendly ad experiences aimed at driving KPI success for brands
• Work with Ad Product Managers on brainstorming, mocking and prototyping new ad experiences
• Own the design aesthetic and template technical development for WarnerMedia's scalable product suites
• Create high fidelity, production ready UX designs rooted in an understanding of our capabilities and objectives
• Work hand in hand with digital brand engineering teams on the development of ground-breaking ad products and platforms
• Partner with WarnerMedia brand design teams to understand how ad products can provide utility to their audience
• Analyze product metrics and set best practices to optimize the product portfolio against client KPI's
• Constantly evaluate new processes, platforms and client feedback to drive efficiency and innovation
• You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
• 4 years of experience designing, developing and implementing digital advertising/marketing experiences, interactive web applications, designing transactional or highly interactive user interfaces.
• Portfolio showcasing strong creative concepts and solid experience with a variety of industries and deliverables.
• BFA/MFA or BA/MA in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, Interactive or Multimedia Design or professional experience is strongly preferred. A degree/minor in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is a plus.
• Fluency with the Adobe Creative suite with a concentration in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Experience in several of the following: designing complex user workflows, decision-support systems, large dataset visualizations and framework-level interactions, information architecture, graphic/visual design, usability research/analysis.
• Familiarity with digital ad building platforms such as Google Studio, Celtra, Sizmek, etc.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to convey design and UX concepts to non-design teams while translating ideas into technical requirements
• Ability to quickly and iteratively build interactive prototypes to validate designs.
• Experience with agile and lean UX methodologies a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.