Account Coordinator, Digital
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Coordinator, Digital jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Coordinator, Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator, Digital? As the subject-matter expert on WarnerMedia's Digital advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator will help operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of our digital media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their account pod to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including TBS, TNT, TruTV, Adult Swim, and Cartoon Network. The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Account Manager and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance.
• Responsibilities of this role include ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
• Serve as the internal first line of contact to ensure proper maintenance of the Sales team's book of business from proposal to payment.
• Provide constant communication to the account pod, ensuring SLAs are met and the weekly task list is managed.
Campaign Stewardship and Analysis:
• The Account Coordinator will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of digital campaign management.
• They will observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery.
• They will also communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage and exceed clients' expectations.
Order Generation and Maintenance:
• Responsible for understanding and becoming the go-to contact within the account pod regarding our in-house order management system and ad servers.
• Coordinate any changes/optimizations to original contract with internal departments/clients and ensure they are properly executed.
• Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system.
• Work with clients to resolve any differences in 3rd party reporting systems.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Qualified candidates must pass a job-related media math assessment in order to proceed in the interview process
This is not a posting for an open role but rather to proactively identify candidates for future openings. If you wish to join our talent network, please submit your resume to this posting. A recruiter will contact you to discuss your qualifications and interest in WarnerMedia. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.