- NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Operations
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Operations jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Operations? NCAA Digital brings to life one of the world's biggest sporting events for millions of fans every year–March Madness. Turner Sports' partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform – from iPhones to iPads; from Fire TVs to Rokus, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans – including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series. We're looking for exceptional post-graduate interns excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
The NCAA Digital operations department oversees the technical operations of NCAA Digital's websites and products. All web development, product development and operational support is coordinated and overseen by this department. The operations intern will:
• Assist in project managing the requirements, implementation and execution phases of projects and products on NCAA.com, March Madness Live and NCAA apps.
• During NCAA championships, the operations intern will manage and monitor live statistics and video on NCAA.com as well as serve as the primary liaison with schools and statistics providers.
• Passion for college athletics and digital media
• Experience working within college athletics, with a focus on communications and media relations
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines
• Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship Program
• For the 2021-2022 program, this role will begin virtually, but will return to the Atlanta office with the rest of the team as soon as permitted. Being located in the Atlanta area is expected by that time.
• This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program: Aug. 3, 2021 to July 1, 2022
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) plus overtime eligibility
• This job will require regular weekend work and nights.
• All candidates must be recent graduates (within 2 years post-graduation) of a four-year NCAA member institution.
• Company-owned laptop provided for the duration of the program
• Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
• Deadline to apply is March 25, 2021
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.