- NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Multimedia
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Multimedia jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Multimedia postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Multimedia? NCAA Digital brings to life one of the world's biggest sporting events for millions of fans every year–March Madness. Turner Sports' partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform–from iPhones to iPads; from Fire TVs to Rokus, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans–including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series. We're looking for exceptional post-graduate interns excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
• The multimedia department oversees all multimedia content for NCAA Digital.
• The multimedia team streams more than 60 live NCAA championships and captures video highlights for all 90 NCAA championships each academic year.
• This team also produces custom video features and franchises throughout the year.
• The multimedia intern will assist the NCAA Digital multimedia staff in the daily video production for NCAA.com and March Madness products, including editing, publishing and distribution of content.
• NCAA Digital oversees the operations, day-to-day production, marketing and sales of NCAA.com, the official website of the NCAA.
• In addition, to NCAA.com, the NCAA Digital team oversees products for the Division I Men's Basketball Championship, including March Madness Live.
• This internship is designed to provide real-work experience in the intern's desired professional field.
• Strong sports knowledge with background in video editing
• Highly proficient with Adobe Premiere-Basic Photoshop and web publishing skills a plus
• Live streaming experience a plus
• Passion for sports and digital media
• Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
• Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
• Experience working for media organization or student web publication
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship Program
• This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program: Aug. 3, 2021 to July 1, 2022
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) plus overtime eligibility
• This job will require regular weekend work and nights.
• All candidates must be recent graduates (within 2 years post-graduation) of a four-year NCAA member institution.
• Company-owned laptop provided for the duration of the program
• Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
• Deadline to apply is March 25, 2021
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.