- NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Marketing/ PR
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Marketing/ PR jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Marketing/ PR postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Marketing/ PR? NCAA Digital brings to life one of the world's biggest sporting events for millions of fans every year–March Madness. Turner Sports' partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform–from iPhones to iPads; from Fire TVs to Rokus, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans–including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series. We're looking for exceptional post-graduate interns excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
The NCAA Digital Marketing and Public Relations departments take care of getting the message and the accomplishments of NCAA Digital out to the public in a variety of different ways, utilizing both traditional and social media. The NCAA Digital Marketing/Public Relations Intern will:
• Provide support to the marketing, strategic insights and public relations teams. This will include assisting with development and execution of marketing and advertising plans; research as needed; assisting with development of creative requests, schedules, timing and deliverables.
• PR duties include preparing the company's daily media highlights report (press clips), creating visually engaging graphics to be integrated with broader publicity campaigns, managing databases, compiling game notes, developing newsletters, as well as drafting news releases, talent biographies, media lists and other strategic PR documents.
• Other PR responsibilities will include special projects as laid out by the Senior Director of Communications, along with being an active participant in weekly PR team meetings and serving as a liaison on various projects between the NCAA Digital Interns and the Turner Sports PR team.
• Strong knowledge of college athletics
• Social media experience-Passion for media
• Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who is able to perform nimbly and calmly under pressure
• Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship Program
• For the 2021-2022 program, this role will begin virtually, but will return to the Atlanta office with the rest of the team as soon as permitted. Being located in the Atlanta area is expected by that time.
• This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program: Aug. 3, 2021 to July 1, 2022
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) plus overtime eligibility
• This job will require regular weekend work and nights.
• All candidates must be recent graduates (within 2 years post-graduation) of a four-year NCAA member institution.
• Company-owned laptop provided for the duration of the program
• Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
• Deadline to apply is March 25, 2021
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.