- NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Business Operations
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Business Operations jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Business Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a - NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship- Business Operations? NCAA Digital brings to life one of the world's biggest sporting events for millions of fans every year–March Madness. Turner Sports' partnership with the NCAA encompasses products, content, and experiences across every possible platform – from iPhones to Facebook, and everything in between. Beyond March Madness, NCAA Digital covers 90 NCAA Championships for passionate college sports fans – including exciting events like the Frozen Four and College World Series. We're looking for exceptional post-graduate interns excited about working in college sports and eager to learn the world of digital media.
The NCAA Digital business operations team focuses on managing partnerships, business development, e-commerce opportunities, sales and sponsorships, research and performance metrics, and content rights. The intern will assist in:
• All areas with a particular focus on research and analysis of various digital performance metrics, including the use of platforms such as Adobe Omniture.
• The intern will be asked to collect and present insights into NCAA Digital products and platforms as well as those of competitors, and create presentations and documentation for senior leadership.
• Passion for college athletics
• Some experience in digital media, preferably sports
• Strong familiarity with major social media platforms
• A basic understanding of the business of sports media
• Significant experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Able to handle last-minute or quick-turnaround deadlines
• Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
NCAA Digital Postgraduate Internship Program
• For the 2021-2022 program, this role will begin virtually, but will return to the Atlanta office with the rest of the team as soon as permitted. Being located in the Atlanta area is expected by that time.
• This is an eleven-month, benefits-eligible paid program: Aug. 3, 2021 to July 1, 2022
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) plus overtime eligibility
• This job will require regular weekend work and nights.
• All candidates must be recent graduates (within 2 years post-graduation) of a four-year NCAA member institution.
• Company-owned laptop provided for the duration of the program
• Former NCAA student-athletes are also strongly encouraged to apply.
• Deadline to apply is March 25, 2021
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.