Sr. Designer, Sports
Turner SportsRemote, GA
This was removed by the employer on 4/5/2023 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sr. Designer, Sports jobs in Remote-GA
Search all Sr. Designer, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Designer, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Remote, Georgia, United States of America
The Senior Designer is a member of the CSSU creative team and is responsible for the design and creation of artwork that supports all of Turner Sports telecasts. This role requires collaboration with members of the Turner Sports production team. This role also requires up-to-date industry and emerging technology knowledge to be able to provide strategically sound and deployable solutions that work specifically to enhance our broadcast coverage.
Please note that this role is freelance and the hours may vary from week to week. We ask that you please include Portfolio/Work Examples in your resume as well
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Maintain continuous awareness of what's trending in the various graphic design arenas. This includes all platforms (print, linear, digital, social). Maintain sharp design skills and sensibilities.
• Understand and provide design solutions for graphic requests submitted from production.
• Maintain daily communication with production members. Must have the availability to work weekends and some evenings as needed.
• Maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace by fulfilling the requirements of the brand and league partners, thus providing for the best possible fan experience.
• Must have a sound understanding of software and hardware used to design high-end graphics. Find creative solutions to daily production challenges.
• Must have experience and understanding of print-related graphic design for event campaign and key art.
• Experience with software/hardware associated with such work (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) is necessary. AfterEffects (Motion) is a plus
• Highly innovative and collaborative working style.
• Concept to key art delivery. (Ideas, mood-boards, comps, retouching, building final art, versioning, etc.)
• General Sports knowledge and interest, but not critical.
• Strong understanding of print design and production. Motion design is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree or experience working in Graphic Design, New Media Design, or related field and at least 5 years of work experience.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $32,760.00 - $60,840.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.