Spring Paid Intern - Talent Services
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
Talent Services Internship is designed to provide students with a hands-on experience in sports media. The selected candidate will work alongside Turner Sports production staff to learn the ropes of working on multimedia platforms (linear and digital) and how the behind-the-scenes departments pull together to produce some of the best moments in TV sports.
The intern will work with the Turner Sports Talent Services Group to learn more about the details and operations for Turner Sports on-air broadcasters. Primary responsibilities are conducting administrative duties as well as assisting with talent related tasks for on-site studio shoots/shows; primarily during the NBA, UEFA and NCAA March Madness seasons.
• Have an interest and/or experience in sports broadcasting and be aware of Turner Sports on-air personalities.
• Must have familiarity with office programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.