Spring Paid Intern - B / R Live
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
• B/R Live is a direct to consumer, live sports offering. Launched recently, the product provides fans with a quick and efficient way to access sports content.
• Situated within Business Operations, the Insights team analyzes and simplifies data, tells stories and provides strategic recommendations to the business unit.
• The B/R Live Insights intern will be helping aggregate and analyze consumption data.- Support critical areas of the business, such as marketing, product, network operations and design.
• Learn key functions of Turner Sports that will be valuable for those pursuing a career in media or analytics.
• Strong analytical skills and is very conscientious
• Loves Sports and has an extensive knowledge of them
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn more
• Developed EQ and ability to work well with others
• Extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.