Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Project Coordinator (Temporary)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the U.S. and CNN International reaches more than 402 million households & hotel rooms around the world.
Join us. Shape your story here.
• Work closely with various project leads on creative production and prioritization for linear, digital, and print projects for NHL on TNT, NBA on TNT, MLB on tbs and NCAA.
• Assist with scheduling needs.
• Assist with meeting agendas, notes and recaps.
• Build promo schedules for our various sports properties.
• Maintain multiple grids for project tracking, including Trello.
• Assist in managing projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, providing status updates, and delivering final assets
• Liaison between various groups working on a project including creative, multimedia, production, social, production management, programming, design, business teams, marketing, sales and sponsorship, league, legal, talent services and Bleacher Report.
• Assist in the management of producer and design schedule for individual projects.
• Create, communicate, and adhere to production timelines
• Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
• Quality checking all promotional materials for accuracy
• Traffic final creative.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
• Previous experience using tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
• Hardworking, highly organized, and detail oriented with a proactive approach.
• Able to calmly work under pressure and fast to adapt to changing environment.
• Able to learn quickly, multitask and problem solve.
• Able to effectively communicate and cultivate relationships.
• Some abnormal hours may be required.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.