Project Coordinator, Marketing
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Project Coordinator, Marketing (Temporary)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The CSSU Projects Team is part of the Turner Sports Production Services Team and supports CSSU Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, BR Gaming, Turner Sports/Bleacher Report's Digital Social Production and Sales on the production of all pre-produced content and marketing & sales creative elements.
The Projects Team is the glue for CSSU creative development and production - holding everyone accountable to the overarching project goal. The projects group leads teams by driving their focus where it's required in a fast-paced environment. They are the main point of contact for our internal and external partners and clients and are the people to go to when an update is needed on where a project is and where it needs to be. They will listen to the needs of partners, clients and the CSSU team and help drive improvements in how we work together. Finally, they will drive the project to completion and delivery on-time.
The Project Coordinator role works with the Manager in managing the production of all promotional material for Turner Sports. This position is responsible for working with partners to understand project needs, building and adhering to timelines, facilitating creative brainstorms and discussions, booking resources, obtaining approvals, communicating necessary changes, trafficking, and delivering final creative all while keeping everyone touching the project informed.
• Project ownership (70%)
• Manage projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates and delivering final assets
• Work closely with Manager and Senior Creative Leadership on initial campaign development.
• Assist with brainstorms, write ups, regroups as needed
• Liaison between various groups touching a project including creative, multimedia, production, social, production management, programming, design, business teams, marketing, sales and sponsorship, league, legal, talent services and Bleacher Report.
• Main contact for producers/designers to communicate the daily business/project status, as well as the monitoring, tracking and reporting on project deliverables to ensure project deadlines are on target
• Work with producer on image needs and download/track all needed getty (or other) images needed for individual project
• Manage producer schedule for individual projects
• Create, communicate and adhere to production timelines
• Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
• Be able to accurately speak to the creative to provide answers and initial pushback as needed during the approval process.
• Create and maintain tracking grids
• Create and maintain trello cards
• QC of all promotional materials for accuracy
• Create assets in internal systems and create and distribute slates
• Traffic final creative
• Manage promotional priorities with marketing guidance/approval
• Determine ROS needs (versions, lengths etc.)
• Create, update and distribute promo schedules for ROS placements
• Create format reports for all sporting event formats outlining distribution of entertainment priorities and institutional inventory (TNT, tbs, tru only)
• QC and approval of network ROS placements (NBATV only)
• Liaison with BOC and Network Operations on any late deliveries or changes to previously delivered spots.
• Liaison and direct contact between BOC and CSSU regarding delivery and implementation of CSSU deliverables. Responsible for knowing and understanding all BOC procedures and requirements. Be available and on call for all BOC related requests or emergency issues – if not available, clearly communicate that to immediate team and arrange backup.
• Work with Manager, team members, and Producers on scheduling needs
• Maintain QT Archive for owned projects
• Team support (15%)
• Work closely with various project leads on creative production and prioritization
• Assist team as needed on various project needs
• Assist with scheduling needs
• Assist with meeting agendas, notes and recaps
• Maintain multiple grids for project tracking
• Team backup as needed
• Budget support (5%)
• Budget tracking for owned projects
• Code studio bills for owned projects
• Award/Presentation support (10%)
• Work with Director and other Projects Team Leads on creative and content award entries.
• Work with producers and senior producers to gather creative, write ups and credits for awards submissions
• Upload awards submissions to the individual award sites
• Manage the production, tracking and archiving of presentations/sizzles as needed.
• College Degree Preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organized
• Detail oriented
• Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and work with management/partners to prioritize
• Some sports knowledge
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment
• Flexibility to work unconventional hours and travel some
• Position in full-time and based in Atlanta.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.