Project Coordinator, Content, Turner Sports Production
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2022 11:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Project Coordinator, Content, Turner Sports Production jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Project Coordinator, Content, Turner Sports Production postings
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The CSSU Projects Team is part of the WBD Sports Production Services Team and supports CSSU Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, BR Gaming, WBD Sports/Bleacher Report's Digital Social Production and Sales on the production of all pre-produced content and marketing & sales creative elements.
The Projects Team is the glue for CSSU creative development and production - holding everyone accountable to the overarching project goal. The projects group leads teams by driving their focus where it's required in a fast-paced environment. They are the main point of contact for our internal and external partners and clients and are the people to go to when an update is needed on where a project is and where it needs to be. They will listen to the needs of partners, clients and the CSSU team and help drive improvements in how we work together. Finally, they will drive the project to completion and delivery on-time.
The Project Coordinator role works with the Manager in overseeing ideation through delivery of all pre-produced content for WBD Sports. This includes but is not limited to open teases, features, elements, and standalone editorial shows. This position is responsible for working with creative and operational partners to understand project scope, create project timelines, facilitate creative discussions, book and manage post-production resources, obtain approvals, communicating adjustments, and be the main point of contact for all interested parties in project status. The Project Coordinator will also work with the Manager in overseeing the format creation for live studio shows and games in the WBD Sports portfolio and NBA TV.
Project ownership (50%)
• Manage projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates, and delivering final assets
• Liaison between various groups touching a project including creative, multimedia, production, social, production management, programming, design, business teams, marketing, sales and sponsorship, league, legal, and talent services.
• Create and maintain Tracking Document/System for all projects
• Serve as conduit between Tracking Doc/System and production leadership team
• Main contact for producers to communicate the daily business/project status, as well as the monitoring, tracking, and reporting on project deliverables to ensure project deadlines are on target
• Work with Manager and Creative leads to assign and manage producer schedule for individual projects.
• Create, communicate, and adhere to production timelines
• Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
• Assist in identifying areas of production/format process for project management support and work with Manager to determine needs and implement solutions
• Quickly find solutions for operational questions or issues within the production team
• Work with Manager and Producers on scheduling needs
• Maintain QT Archive for owned projects
• Update meeting notes/agendas and send recaps
• Main POC for format communication between different groups
• Work with production, programming, and sales to create and update formats for specific programs
• Distribute formats to all needed groups and individuals
Team support (5%)
• Work closely with various project leads on creative production and prioritization
• Assist team as needed on various project needs
• Assist with scheduling needs
• Assist with meeting agendas, notes, and recaps
• Maintain multiple grids for project tracking
• Team backup as needed to cover PTO, etc.
Budget support (5%)
• Budget tracking for owned projects
• Code studio bills for owned projects
Awards and Presentations (10%)
• Work with Director and other Projects Team Leads on creative and content award entries.
• Work with producers and senior producers to gather creative, write ups and credits for awards submissions.
• Upload submission materials to awards system.
• Manage the production, tracking and archiving of presentations/sizzles as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organized
• Detail oriented
• Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and work with management/partners to prioritize
• Some sports knowledge
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment
• Flexibility to work unconventional hours and travel some
• Position in full-time and based in Atlanta.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.