Production Assistant, Hockey
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Production Assistant, Hockey jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Production Assistant, Hockey postings
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the U.S. and CNN International reaches more than 402 million households & hotel rooms around the world.
Join us. Shape your story here.
This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy
Turner Sports is looking for a Production Assistant to join their Emmy Award Winning Team. As part of the team you will help cover our top sports properties with a primary focus on NHL. But you will also work on NBA, NCAA March Madness, and MLB by managing the graphics for each show.
• Your primary focus will be to tell the stories of the night though graphics.
• This includes prepping, researching, and building graphics for both studio and remote shows.
• Being familiar with various Social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram is also important for this role.
• 90% of our shows air live so being able to perform under pressure is critical.
• Minimum 2 years experience w/broadcast graphics, preferably in a live sports environment.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Extensive knowledge of NHL, college and pro basketball, and MLB
• Photoshop skills are highly encouraged
• Familiar with Social media platforms
• Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Some travel required
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.