Multimedia Associate Producer
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Multimedia Associate Producer (Temporary)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the U.S. and CNN International reaches more than 402 million households & hotel rooms around the world.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Temp Multimedia Associate Producer for the Freelance department.
NBA and NCAA Multimedia Associate Producer (Seasonal).The DailyThe temporary Associate Producer will be responsible for producing quality content across digital and linear platforms at Turner Sports (NBA TV, NBA TV Social, NBA.com NCAA.com and TNT).
• The temporary Associate Producer will be responsible for producing quality content across digital and linear platforms at Turner Sports (NBA TV, NBA TV Social, NBA.com NCAA.com and TNT).
• Strong knowledge of NBA and NCAA Sports.
• Post-production experience (especially in sports).
• Proficient In Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
• Qualified to edit highlights, write scripts and produce elements independently.
• Ability to coordinate with other production units across departments at Turner Sports
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.