Turner SportsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks a Marketing Assistant for the Sports Marketing department.
• The Turner Sports Marketing Assistant will report to the Senior Vice President of Brand Partnerships and assist in many areas related to the partner strategy and activation team at Turner Sports. This individual will have the personal integrity, accountability, communication and listening skills that fosters an environment of trust, collaboration and teamwork with a variety of internal/external counterparts.
• Administrative support including: managing schedules, expenses, travel arrangements, setting up meeting logistics, etc.
• Assisting in the preparation and development of presentations for sales proposals as well as internal and external projects
• Organize team communication, meetings and agendas
• A self-starter mentality, the ability to identify a need and proactively take on a project without explicit instruction from management
• Manage and organization of sales materials, case studies, shared drives and client premiums
• Summarizing and analyzing data to support presentations/projects
• Assist is managing financial tracking documents for our team, while working with finance, sales invoicing, corporate credit team and sales leadership on forecasting, recording and invoicing for our client partnerships
• Organize and write case studies / histories of sales promotions and partnerships
• Support the creation of deal letters, executive summaries and recaps of financial analysis / revenue tracking of our partnerships
• Help maintain internal department status report (for internal distribution)
• Develop and maintain client/agency contact list and coordinate communication
• Tracking competitive advertising, monitor marketplace activity and help maintain competitive tracking data and marketplace trends
• Assist in tracking, logging, and clipping of promotions executed on Turner Sports Properties
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline; major in marketing/advertising or communications a plus
• Internship within media or sports organization a plus
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, resourceful and creative and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills; with good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and team
• Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Keynote, Adobe Photoshop / InDesign a plus
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented team player with ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines
• Be a pro-active, self-starter that takes initiative and anticipates team and manager needs
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.