Ignite Alliance Project Coordinator
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The CSSU Projects Team is part of the Turner Sports Production Services Team and supports CSSU Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, Sales, and Marketing on the production of all pre-produced content and creative elements for NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLB, B/R Gaming, and The Match on our Turner networks TNT, tbs, truTV, and NBA TV as well as NBA.com, NCAA.com, and B/R sites.
The Projects Team is the glue for CSSU (Creative Services Sports Unit) creative development and production, holding everyone accountable to the overarching project goal. The Projects group leads teams by driving their focus where it's required in a fast-paced environment. They are the main point of contact for our internal and external partners and clients and are the go-to people when an update is needed on where a project is and where it needs to be. They will listen to the needs of partners, clients and the CSSU team and help drive improvements in how we work together. Finally, they will drive the project to completion and delivery on-time.
The Ignite Alliance Project Coordinator role works with the Associate Manager, Manager and/or Senior Manager in overseeing the development and production of all sponsored content, live production integrations, co-branded elements, or pre-produced graphics for Turner Sports. This position is responsible for working with partners to understand project needs, building and adhering to timelines, facilitating creative brainstorms and discussions, booking resources, obtaining approvals, communicating necessary changes, trafficking and delivering final creative all while keeping everyone touching the project informed.
• Project ownership
• Manage projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates, and delivering final assets
• Liaison between various groups touching a project including creative, multimedia, production, social, production management, programming, design, business teams, sales and sponsorship, marketing, league, legal, talent services and Bleacher Report.
• Content development & maintenance – Create, proactively maintain, and communicate any adjustments to Sponsorship Opportunities.
• Main contact for producers/designers to communicate the daily business/project status, as well as the monitoring, tracking, and reporting on project deliverables to ensure project deadlines are on target
• Manage producer schedule for individual projects
• Create, communicate and adhere to production timelines
• Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
• Create and maintain tracking grids as well as Trello and/or Airtable cards
• Create assets in internal systems
• QC of all materials for accuracy and trafficking of final creative/s
• Liaison with BOC, Network Operations, and CSSU on deliveries, changes, and emergencies.
• Work with Associate Manager and Producers on scheduling needs
• Maintain Archive for owned projects
• Update meeting notes/agendas and send recaps
• Team support
• Work closely with various project leads on creative production and prioritization
• Assist team as needed on various project needs
• Assist with scheduling needs
• Assist with meeting agendas, notes and recaps
• Maintain multiple grids for project tracking
• Budget support
• Budget tracking for owned projects
• Code studio bills for owned projects
• Project backup
• Team backup as needed
• Award/Presentation support
• Contribute to awards/presentation process as needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Excellent analytical skills
• Innovative and creative thinking skills
• Ability to learn quickly, work hard, and handle multiple projects at a time
• Ability to work with management/partners to prioritize projects/tasks
• Ability to work cultivate relationships
• General sports knowledge and interest
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment
• Flexibility to work long and unconventional hours
• Flexibility to travel some
• Position in full-time and based in Atlanta.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.