Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Associate Producer - Nbatv Creative Services Sports Unit
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Turner Sports is looking for an Associate Producer for the NBATV Creative Services Sports Unit
• The Associate Producer is responsible for creating broadcast quality content for Turner Sports including (but not limited to) promos, remote and studio elements, features, and sponsored co-brands
• Associate Producer will contribute creative ideas to spur development of all the above elements and productions
• APs should be familiar with all important NBA storylines and the elements that go with them
• AP's should be comfortable communicating with project coordinators and NBATV show producers to assess needs and meet deadlines
• AP's will work with the Associate Creative Director to develop all scripts and concepts for production
• Majority of time spent in post-production edit developing these projects. Day-to-day duties include overseeing edits and coordinating efforts of editor, audio and visual designers including broadcast graphics
• AP is responsible for guiding projects through approval process, making appropriate revisions and ultimately developing a final version ready to be broadcast.
• AP produces basic field shoots including pre-production as well as onsite coordination of all personnel (talent, interview subjects, camera and audio operators, productions assistants etc.)
• Minimum of 2 years experience in broadcast/content production.
• Must have strong understanding of and appreciation for the NBA as it relates to the culture of the league as well as the on-court action and business side as well
• The candidate must be able to handle themselves professionally in changing and challenging situations and be able to react quickly
• Knowledge of editing software like Premiere Pro and After Effects is encouraged
• Good writing skills are required
• Candidates must be extremely flexible and willing to work off hours, weekends and nights as needs dictate
• Four-year degree or commensurate work experience
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.