Production Stage Manager | Asst. Production Mgr
Tulsa BalletTulsa, OK
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Production Stage Manager | Asst. Production Mgr jobs in Tulsa-OK
This is an on site position.
The duties of the PSM| Assistant Production Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Stage Management of all main company, TBII and CDE Performances both in home city and on tour.
o Call all tech rehearsals and performances.
o Attend special rehearsals outside of tech week.
o Coordinating the filming of run throughs of works prior to theater week.
o Coordinate with the lighting designer and choreographers/CDE Faculty to ensure lighting sessions are productive.
o Prepare cueing sheets and production books.
o Attend all production meetings.
o Manage all production related documents (including coordinating with all IATSE department heads).
o Light Walker for all Light Cueing Sessions.
o Attend all technical/dress rehearsals and learn the calling of the show.
- Assist with Stage Management duties (taping out rehearsal studios, prop management etc).
- Assist Director of Production with maintaining the video needs of the company.
- Be knowledgeable of all production deadlines, including contractual deadlines for designers, sets and costumes rental etc. In case of emergency or incapacitation of the Director of Production, maintain the Production office functioning.
- Assist with Contract Management
o Proofing Contracts.
o Submitting Check Requests.
o Coordinate set-up of studios or meeting rooms for special events and/or board meetings, including all AV needs
o Manage the request forms for tickets