Winter / Spring Intern - Music Management
True Talent PRLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Fall, Winter or Spring 2021 Intern - Music Management / PR / licensing
Seeking a dedicated, responsible, punctual, hard working, unpaid intern with a ''can do'' attitude who takes direction well for a boutique music management, music licensing and music PR company in Los Angeles (Playa Vista, CA near Marina Del Rey & Venice).
****NOTE: YOU MUST BE ENROLLED IN COLLEGE FULL-TIME AND ABLE TO INTERN FOR COLLEGE CREDIT TO APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP. *****
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT. YOUR RESUME WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED.
Must own a Mac (or PC) and be able to work 2 or 3 days a week (part-time okay).
2) MS Word & excel
2) Have a positive ''can do'' attitude
3) Be a self-starter
4) Be able to work independently.
5) **MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE DIRECTION WELL**
Unpaid. Must be able to intern for college credit. Must be enrolled in college full-time.
With your resume and cover letter, include
1) a list of your favorite 10 artists/bands
2) how many hours you need to intern for college credit in total for the quarter/semester?
3) why you want to intern with us?
4) what DAYS of the week, DATES, TIMES AND Specific HOURS ARE YOU AVAILABLE TO INTERN?
Internships available for Fall 2020 and Winter and Spring 2021. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online