Trevanna Post, Inc.West Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Quickbooks experience required. **Please ONLY apply if you are interested in a Bookkeeping/Office Manager role.**
We are a post production accounting firm for film & television, creating a new position combining the functions of a Bookkeeper and an Office Manager (overseeing the filing of our client documents). Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Issue monthly invoices to clients;
* Make deposits of checks & book the wires received;
* Process accounts payable & record credit card expenses;
* Create basic monthly financial reports for CEO;
* Maintain filing system for all of our clients, overseeing that inventory, and managing another person actually doing the filing;
* Order office supplies for the company and break-out the weekly Fedex invoices?.
We are looking for someone who is interested in a long-term position. Post-Covid, this is not a remote position: we'd like you to work from our lovely office in West LA (we're already starting to come back in the office on a staggered basis).
Annual salary of $52,000. Parking included. No other benefits at this time. M-F, 9:30-6:00. No overtime or weekends required.
We'd like someone who is cheerful and friendly, and willing to chip in whenever needed.
Send email and cover letter outlining why you are interested in this job, and your LinkedIn URL if you have one. Interviews will be held via Zoom. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online