Social Media Marketing Manager - Music
Full Time Job
*** TREND is the #1 rated music PR and social media marketing firm on Glassdoor. We prioritize employees to make them feel like a family rather than part of a job, we elevate our interns so they feel like employees, and we take pride in treating bands as individuals, not paychecks. Please note the position below is not entry-level. Please apply accordingly***
TREND is an innovative entertainment public relations and social media marketing firm located in Hollywood. Undeterred by the pandemic, our firm hired additional staff members in the last twelve months and is looking to hire a new Director of Digital Marketing as we continue to grow. To fuel our growth 14+ years in, we recently purchased our own building on Melrose Avenue, where most team members come in three days a week while working remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
**We are one of the most sought-out music marketing firms with a two-month waiting list.
** 94% of clients stay for longer than the duration of our initial contract. View our testimonials page to find out why.
We are looking for an intelligent, independent creative individual with an analytical approach and a proven track record working in digital marketing. Our ideal candidate is an original thinker who brings something new to the table. This individual must have a strong passion for the entertainment field (music in particular) and professionally communicate with clients, TREND team members, and industry professionals.
We've created an atmosphere built on hard work, respect, and the idea that you should look forward to coming to work each day. We find great satisfaction in what we do and are looking to add a hardworking team member to our staff.
Our open position for a social media marketing manager is a creative team player working alongside other TREND employees who specialize in content creation, fan management, and digital advertising while independently managing multiple client accounts with the help of support staff.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
• Interacting directly with clients
• Managing several social media marketing campaigns at once
• Strategizing and collaborating with the rest of our in-house PR team and Social Media Managers
• Researching, monitoring, and securing real, organic growth using out-of-the-box thinking and trending topics
• Allocating tasks to the junior staff
• Proven track record in the fields of social media management and digital marketing. We must be able to see work you've done on current or previous clients' social media accounts
• Experience using Facebook's Business Manager to run effective Instagram ads
• Experience using YouTube advertising promotional tools
• High degree of experience using TikTok
• Ability and passion for working as a team
• Exceptional attention to detail, particularly with content creation and client communications
• Min. basic experience using editing tools such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
***In addition to being an amazing team to work with, we offer:
100% Health & dental coverage
401(k) with a match program
*** Please note: We can only process applications that meet the above requirements and are submitted with a resume and cover letter in PDF format.
***In addition to being an amazing team to work with, we offer competitive salaries,100% Health & dental coverage, and 401(k) with a match program
Cover letter with specific social media marketing accomplishments
Resume Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online