Social Media Marketing and Advertising Manager
Full Time Job
*** Due to an overwhelming number of applications, we politely ask you only apply if you meet the requirements below. We are not able to make exceptions. Thank you! ***
TREND is an innovative entertainment public relations and social media management firm located on Hollywood Boulevard. Undeterred by the pandemic, our firm hired additional staff members in the last twelve months and is looking to add a Social Media Manager as we continue to grow. The pandemic has proven how efficient we can still work remotely, so our office is reopening three days a week on a voluntary basis with some team members only coming in twice a month. We are also open to applications outside of LA, which will remain remote.
** TREND is the #1 rated music PR firm on Glassdoor. Even in the age of Covid, we set the bar for incredible company culture in a high-paced, creative environment.
**We are one of the most sought-out music PR firms with a two-month waiting list.
** 94% of clients stay for longer than the duration of our initial contract. View our testimonials page to find out why.
We are looking for an intelligent, independent creative individual with an analytical approach and a proven track record working in social media marketing and advertising. Our ideal candidate is an original thinker who brings something new to the table. This individual must have a strong passion for the entertainment field (music in particular) and professionally communicate with clients and other industry professionals.
We've created an atmosphere built on hard work, respect, and the idea that you should look forward to coming to work each day. We find great satisfaction in what we do and are looking to add a hardworking team member to our staff.
Our Social Media Manager is a senior staff member tasked with handling multiple accounts along with support staff. Your day-to-day activities will include:
• Interacting directly with clients
• Managing several social media marketing campaigns at once
• Strategizing and collaborating with the rest of our in-house PR team and Social Media Managers
• Researching, monitoring, and securing real, organic growth using out-of-the-box thinking and trending topics
• Allocating tasks to the junior staff
• Accomplished social media manager with a proven track record. We must be able to see work you've done on social media accounts other than your own
• Expert level use of Facebook's Business Manager running effective Instagram ads
• Expert level use of Google's ad running effective YouTube ads
• Expert level use of TikTok
• Possess the ability to work as a team, as well as being a self-starter
• Exceptional attention to detail, particularly with grammar client communications
• Computer savvy, and experience with is a plus- Have basic knowledge of Adobe apps such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
***In addition to being an amazing team to work with, we offer:
100% Health & dental coverage
401(k) with a match program
*** Please note: We are only able to process applications that meet the above requirements and are submitted with a resume and cover letter in PDF format.
Cover letter with work portfolio and/or specific accomplishments
Resume Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online