Full Time Job
TREND is an innovative entertainment public relations and social media management firm located on Hollywood Boulevard. We're growing our team and have an opening of Music Publicist / Account Manager. This is a WFH position due to Covid. Post pandemic, we will likely return to the office 3-4 days per week and are open to applications outside of LA, which will remain remote.
** TREND is the #1 rated music PR firm on Glassdoor. Even in the age of Covid, we set the bar for incredible company culture in a high-paced, creative environment.
** 94% of clients stay for longer than the duration of our initial contract. View our testimonials page to find out why.
We are looking for an intelligent, independent creative individual with an analytical approach and a proven track record working in music publicity. Our ideal candidate is an original thinker who brings something new to the table. This individual must have a strong passion for the entertainment field (music in particular) and professionally communicate with clients, journalists, and other industry professionals.
We've created an atmosphere built on hard work, respect, and the idea that you should look forward to coming into work each day. We find great satisfaction in our work here and are looking to add a hardworking team member to our staff.
As an account manager, you will be overseeing multiple accounts and your day-to-day activities will include:
• Interacting directly with clients
• Managing several PR campaigns at once
• Strategizing and collaborating with the rest of our in-house PR team and social media managers.
• Researching, monitoring, and securing press opportunities
• Allocating tasks to a team of interns
• Accomplished publicist of bands and artists (min. 2-3 yrs. experience)
• Possess the ability to work as a team, as well as being a self-starter
• Exceptional attention to detail, particularly with grammar and creative writing
• Computer savvy, and experience with Cision and CRM software is a plus
This is a full-time position and includes health, dental, and 401(k) with match.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online