Intern - Social Media Management And Marketing
Trend PRHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
***Please note: Our office is open for internships three days per week to fully vaccinated individuals for those who are in LA and would like to utilize our facilities. TREND is also accepting remote interns for those outside LA, with Zoom video meetings each morning and afternoon to provide the most personable experience possible***
Intern for the #1 rated music PR firm on GlassDoor and experience an internship program designed to prepare you to apply for full-time employment by training you on the ins and outs of the industry. Our firm has been around for over 14 years and has grown a lot in the last 12 months. Therefore, we are opening another Social Media-specific internship slot to join our fall training program starting early October until Xmas.
Our internship positions provide the experience and proficiency necessary for careers in the entertainment and marketing fields. Interns work under the supervision and guidance of our senior staff, to provide a true learning opportunity. The program was created by our founder, who also serves as an adjunct college professor and has put a great deal of effort into ensuring the internship serves as an ideal extension of college studies and that interns have a unique opportunity to learn in a real-world environment.
Ideal candidates will:
- Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
- Possess knowledge of creator and editing apps such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
- Offer insights and their own experiences to related media
- Showcase creative skills
- Engage positively in open feedback
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Have a passion for social media and trending topics
- Be up to date with Tiktok and Instagram trends
- Have a strong interest in the music industry
Interns who are accepted into the program will:
- Receive training directly from a senior staff member
- Learn key aspects in social media marketing and the music industry
- Contribute to major projects and press campaigns
- Assist in increasing impressions on the firm's client assets
Read why our interns say our program is one of the most valuable experiences they've ever had on Glassdoor.
To apply for a position with TREND, email us your resume and cover letter.
- Please possess excellent verbal skills if applying.
- Our firm requires a minimum of three full days (9am-5:30pm) per week and a three-month commitment to this position. Remote interns outside of Pacific Time are welcome to work Mountain Time.
- Applicants must have at least one year of college completed.
At TREND, we set the bar for incredible company culture in a high-paced, creative environment without coffee runs or other nonsense work.
This internship training program provides college credit. For interns coming into the office, your public transportation will be paid for by our firm, or a parking pass will be provided should you choose to drive. Interns may request special coffee, tea, and snacks to be stocked at the office, in addition to providing light breakfast and lunch items.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online