Intern - Music Publicity And Social Media
Part Time Unpaid Internship
***Please note: Our office is open for internships three days per week. TREND requires all staff members to be fully vaccinated and boosted per CA health department guidelines***
TREND's sought-after Internship Training Program is the best experience to prepare you for your post-college career. Here are just a few reasons why:
1. We are the #1 rated music PR firm on GlassDoor.
2. Our training program provides an internship designed to prepare you to apply for full-time employment by training you on the ins and outs of the industry.
3. Our internship positions provide the experience and proficiency necessary for careers in the fields of Public Relations and Social Media Marketing.
4. Interns receive their own company email address. They are regularly pitching to and corresponding with press outlets under the supervision and guidance of our senior staff to provide an authentic learning opportunity.
5. The program was created by TREND's President, who also serves as an adjunct college professor and has put a great deal of effort into ensuring the internship serves as an ideal extension of college studies and that interns have a unique opportunity to learn in a real-world environment.
6. Towards the end of your internship training program, our senior staff will assist you with perfecting your resume and cover letter.
7. TREND has a track record of hiring numerous interns into various positions at our firm.
Ideal candidates will:
- Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
- Offer insights and their own experiences to related media
- Possess great written and verbal skills
- Engage positively in open feedback
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Have a passion for social media and trending topics
- Think outside the box to offer new solutions
Interns who are accepted into the program will:
- Receive training directly from a senior staff member
- Learn all aspects of social media management and marketing
- Contribute to major projects and press campaigns
- Assist in increasing impressions on the firm's client assets
- Research press outlets
- Maintain content logs
- Create a competitive analysis
- See what it takes to create viral tools that propel social media growth
Read why our interns say our program is one of the most valuable experiences they've ever had on Glassdoor.
To apply for a position with TREND, email us your resume and cover letter.
- The availability of this program is limited.
- As with any PR work, much verbal and written communication is involved.
- Please possess excellent English skills if applying.
- Our firm requires a minimum of three full days (9:30am-5:30pm) per week and a three-month commitment to this position.
- Applicants must have at least one year of college completed.
This internship training program provides college credit. Your public transportation will be paid for by our firm, or a parking spot will be provided should you choose to drive. Interns may request special coffee, tea, and snacks to be stocked at the office, in addition to providing light breakfast and lunch items. Our office has a kitchen and laundry facilities for our staff to use freely.
TREND is an innovative entertainment PR and social media management firm specializing in music. We set the bar for incredible company culture in a high-paced, creative environment without coffee runs or other nonsense work.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online