Intern - Music PR and Social Media
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music PR and Social Media jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Music PR and Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music PR and Social Media? ***Please note: Due to COVID-19, our internship training program is offered remote, with Zoom video meetings each morning and afternoon to provide the most personable experience possible during the current health crisis.***
Intern for the #1 rated music PR firm on GlassDoor and experience an internship program designed to prepare you to apply for full-time employment by training you on the ins and outs of the industry. Our interns gain experience in both divisions of our firm: Publicity and Social Media. We are currently accepting applications for the training program starting in January 2021.
Our internship positions provide the experience and proficiency necessary for careers in the fields of Public Relations and Social Media Marketing. Interns will receive their own company email address and regularly be pitching and corresponding with press outlets, under the supervision and guidance of our senior staff, to provide a true learning opportunity. The program was created by our owner, who also serves as an adjunct college professor and has put a great deal of effort into ensuring the internship serves as an ideal extension of college studies and that interns have a unique opportunity to learn in a real-world environment.
Ideal candidates will:
- Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
- Offer insights and their own experiences to related media
- Possess great written and verbal skills
- Engage positively in open feedback
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Have a passion for social media and trending topics
- Think outside the box to offer new solutions
Interns who are accepted into the program will:
Receive training directly from a senior staff member
- Learn all aspects of entertainment PR and marketing
- Contribute to major projects and press campaigns
- Assist in increasing impressions on the firm's client assets
- Research press outlets
- Maintain content logs
- Create a competitive analysis
Read why our interns say our program is one of the most valuable experiences they've ever had on Glassdoor.
To apply for a position with TREND, email us your resume and cover letter.
- The availability of this program is limited to four interns per semester.
- As with any PR work, much verbal and written communication is involved.
- Please possess excellent English skills if applying.
- Our firm requires a minimum of three full days (9:30am-5:30pm) per week and a three-month commitment to this position.
- Applicants must have at least one year of college completed.
Salary: This internship training program provides college credit. When our normal in-office operations resume, your public transportation will be paid for by our firm, or a parking pass will be provided should you choose to drive. Interns may request special coffee, tea, and snacks to be stocked at the office, in addition to providing light breakfast and lunch items.