Intern - Spotify Playlisting
Trend PRLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/23/2022 3:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Spotify Playlisting jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Spotify Playlisting postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
TREND's sought-after Internship Training Program is the best experience to prepare you for your post-college career. Here are just a few reasons why:
1. We are the #1 rated music PR firm on GlassDoor.
2. Our training program provides an internship designed to prepare you to apply for full-time employment by training you on the ins and outs of the industry.
3. Our internship positions provide the experience and proficiency necessary for careers in the fields of Public Relations, Brand Management and A&R.
4. Interns receive their own company email address. They are regularly pitching to and corresponding with playlist curators under the supervision and guidance of our senior staff to provide an authentic learning opportunity.
5. The program was created by TREND's President, who also serves as an adjunct college professor and has put a great deal of effort into ensuring the internship serves as an ideal extension of college studies and that interns have a unique opportunity to learn in a real-world environment.
6. Towards the end of your internship training program, our senior staff will assist you with perfecting your resume and cover letter.
7. TREND has a track record of hiring numerous interns into various positions at our firm.
Ideal candidates will:
- Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
- Offer insights and their own experiences to related media
- Possess great written and verbal skills
- Engage positively in open feedback
- Consistently meet deadlines
-Have a great ear for various music genres
- Have a passion for music and trending topics
- Think outside the box to offer new solutions
Interns who are accepted into the program will:
- Receive training directly from a senior staff member
- Directly assist artist's increase in Spotify monthly streams
- Contribute to major projects and single/album release campaigns
- Assist in increasing impressions on the firm's client assets
- Research playlists and curators
- Maintain a Spotify curator database
Read why our interns say the TREND Internship Training Program is one of the most valuable experiences they've ever had on Glassdoor.
To apply for the program, email us your resume and cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you should be accepted into the program. TREND also operates publicity and social media marketing training programs, so please make sure you let us know which training program you're applying for.
- The availability of this program is limited; we only accept a single intern at a time for the Playlisting Training Program. The accepted applicant may start as soon as November 29th and continue until mid-March.
- As with any marketing work, much verbal and written communication is involved.
- Please possess excellent English skills if applying.
- Our firm requires a minimum of three full days (9am - 5:30pm) per week and a three-month commitment to this position. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are in-office days at The TREND Building on Melrose Avenue.
- Applicants must have at least one year of college completed.