Intern - Social Media Marketing and Branding
Trend PRHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media Marketing and Branding jobs in Hollywood-CA
**This opening is for a Social Media-specific internship slot to join our spring training program starting in January.**
TREND's sought-after Internship Training Program is the best experience to prepare you for your post-college career. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We are the #1 rated music PR firm on GlassDoor.
- Our training program provides an internship designed to prepare you to apply for full-time employment by training you on the ins and outs of the industry.
- Our internship positions provide the experience and proficiency necessary for careers in the fields of Public Relations and Social Media Marketing while utilizing the latest analytics and AI tools.
- The program was created by TREND's President, who also serves as an adjunct college professor and has put a great deal of effort into ensuring the internship serves as an ideal extension of college studies and that interns have a unique opportunity to learn in a real-world environment.
- Towards the end of your internship training program, our senior staff will assist you with perfecting your resume and cover letter.
Ideal candidates will:
- Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
- Possess knowledge of creator and editing apps such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
- Offer insights and their own experiences to related media
- Showcase creative skills
- Engage positively in open feedback
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Have a passion for social media and trending topics
- Be up to date with Tiktok and Instagram trends
- Have a strong interest in the music industry
Interns who are accepted into the program will:
- Receive training directly from a senior staff member
- Learn key aspects of social media marketing and the music industry
- Contribute to major projects and press campaigns
- Assist in increasing impressions on the firm's client assets
Read why our interns say our program is one of the most valuable experiences they've ever had on Glassdoor.
To apply for a position with TREND, email us your resume and cover letter.
- Please possess excellent verbal skills if applying.
- Our firm requires a minimum of three full days (9am-5:30pm) per week and a three-month commitment to this position. We are in-office Tuesday-Thursdays and work remote Mondays and Fridays.
- Applicants must have at least one year of college completed.
At TREND, we set the bar for incredible company culture in a high-paced, creative environment without coffee runs or other nonsense work.