Transparent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Transparent Agency is an entertainment company that encompasses four music labels, artist management, music publishing, and live event production. The company focuses on servicing global artists and bridging the gap between Asia and the United States.
Transparent Agency is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager responsible for leading, documenting, and managing complex and high-profile projects and creative campaigns across various channels. In joining the team, the ideal candidate must be solution oriented, build and maintain an effective program of work, and report to the team leader. The Project Manager must demonstrate a mix of balancing scope, time, cost, risk and quality while maintaining a positive attitude that promotes a high-performance team and supports company Directors in nurturing client relationships and growing annual budgets.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Support the project team execute and deliver high profile creative campaigns and projects
- Regularly and effectively communicate to cross-functional team members about project status, addressing any issues or concerns that may impact the success of the project.
- Create and update artist calendars, timelines, schedules, one-sheets, pitch decks, and marketing plans as requested.
- Create a budget for each project and track actuals against the budget for management purposes
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and manage it resourcefully and productively
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements
- Schedule meetings, order supplies, book travel, compile expense reports, and other back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
- Facilitate interdepartmental meetings and communication
- Ensure privacy policies and legal guidelines are enforced.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 21 or older
- 3+ years of experience of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the music and/or entertainment industry.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States; No Temporary Employment
- Lives in Los Angeles County or can easily travel to Los Angeles County
- Must have a valid Driver's License, reliable transportation & able to attend occasional off-site meetings and events
- Ability to develop comprehensive written project plans, production schedules and similar project deliverables.
- Ideal candidate would have an attention to detail to achieve thoroughness and accuracy in providing accurate forecasts and actuals for each project.
- Ability to take direction and prioritize projects based on the needs of the team. Must have a keen sense of urgency while remaining organized to follow-up with each project.
- Strong interest in the Music Industry, Entertainment, and Pop Culture
- Familiarity with social media and content management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Word and a basic understanding of accounting.
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop and at least one video editing program
$40,000 per year
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online