Intern - Music Publishing
Transition MusicStudio City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Publishing jobs in Studio City-CA
Who Should Apply:
Candidates who are dedicated, committed to success, and serious about growing their existing skills in ways that will position them to have a career in the music business.
This is an opportunity to learn all aspects of music publishing and music supervision from music acquisition, publishing contracts, copyrights, performing rights, copyright administration, royalties, and music licensing for all media, all platforms. During this internship, you will be assisting the management, operational, creative, and administrative teams and supporting the entire team as needed.
Candidate must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours a week. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, show leadership potential, work well in small groups, be flexible and be dedicated to a career in the music business and possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of different styles of music, interest in music, musical background is a plus
- Organizational ability is an absolute must
- Proficient with widely used computer software & Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Brand social networking experience a plus
- Please read the following carefully before submitting your resume:
1. 4-6 Month Internship position
2. This is a business internship, not a music production program.
3. All applicants must be eligible to receive college credit
4. Email response only please. Do NOT call.
Thank you in advance for applying. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Job Type: Internship
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location