Intern - Music Publishing
Transition Music CorporationStudio City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Who should apply:
Candidates who are dedicated, committed to success and serious about growing their existing skills in ways that will position them to have a career in the music business.
This is an opportunity to learn all aspects of music publishing and music supervision from music acquisition, publishing contracts, copyrights, performing rights, copyright administration, royalties, and music licensing for all media. During this internship, you will be assisting the management, operational, creative and administrative teams and supporting the entire team as needed.
Candidate must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours a week. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, show leadership potential, work well in small groups, be flexible and be dedicated to a career in the music business and possess the following skills:
• knowledge of different styles of music, interest in music, musical background is a plus
• organizational ability is an absolute must
• proficient with widely used computer software & Microsoft Office Suite
• ability to work independently and be a self-starter
• excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Please read the following carefully before submitting your resume:
1. 4-6 Month Internship position
2. This is a business internship, not a music production program.
3. Email response only please. Do NOT call.
*Thank you all in advance for applying. We look forward to reviewing your resumes*
Send a resume to the above email address. Subject must contain ''Intern Resume,'' or it will be discarded.** Please do not copy/paste your CV/resume in the body of the email. No Phone Calls please.
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online