Intern - Music Publishing
Transition Music CorporationRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2020 1:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Publishing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Music Publishing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music Publishing? Position: Internship
REMOTE INTERNSHIP - OUT OF STATE APPLICANTS ARE ELIGIBLE
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our office is currently closed and the staff is working from home. Interviews will be held via video chat and training will be conducted virtually.
Who should apply:
Candidates who are dedicated, committed to success and serious about growing their existing skills in ways that will position them to have a career in the music business.
This is an opportunity to learn all aspects of music publishing and music supervision from music acquisition, publishing contracts, copyrights, performing rights, copyright administration, royalties, and music licensing for all media, all platforms. During this internship, you will be assisting the management, operational, creative and administrative teams and supporting the entire team as needed.
Candidate must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours a week. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, show leadership potential, work well in small groups, be flexible and be dedicated to a career in the music business and possess the following skills:
• knowledge of different styles of music, interest in music, musical background is a plus
• organizational ability is an absolute must
• proficient with widely used computer software & Office Suite
• ability to work independently and be a self-starter
• excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• brand social networking experience a plus
Please read the following carefully before submitting your resume:
1. 4-6 Month Internship position
2. This is a business internship, not a music production program.
3. Email response only please. Do NOT call.
*Thank you all in advance for applying. We look forward to reviewing your resumes* This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.