Writer / Producer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Freelance Writer/Producer (New York)
Based in New York, the Writer/Producer for Trailer Park’s TV Promo division will be responsible for writing and producing creative content for all on and off-air marketing platforms. The list of creative content includes topicals, generic promos, sizzle reels, launch campaigns, original shoot scripts, image campaigns, sales tapes, stunt promotions, and radio spots. While the job focuses on creativity, the position also requires a developed sense of organization. Superior writing skills are a must, as is selling ideas to clients.
• Write and produce creative content for on and off-air media platforms.
• Work with Client to stay on brand with positioning, messaging and target demographic(s).
• Direct talent on set to read and record daily topical promo copy and affiliate requests as needed.
• Participate in daily production meetings with show staff and communicate information to agency team in Los Angeles.
• Provide creative direction and supervise execution of concepts with editors and graphics designers.
• Manage relationships inside and outside the department.
• Take and interpret client notes and relay them effectively to editors, motion graphic artists and mixers.
• Enforce and meet deadlines while being responsible for all quality control.
• Ensure assets get to the correct place and at the correct specs.
• Work as long as is needed to make sure that all work is completed and all client needs are met.
• 5 years experience writing and producing promos for a broadcast and/or cable network or creative agency.
• Must be proactive and anticipate needs of demanding client.
• Superior writing skills and advanced sense of storytelling.
• Experience writing and producing syndicated talk show promos is a plus.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
• Understand all phases of pre-production, production and post-production.
• Exceptional time management, communication and organizational skills.
• Works well with a team and thrives in a fast-paced, creatively collaborative environment.
• Can manage multiple projects at the same time.
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.