Vice-President / Cd - Av / TV
Trailer ParkLos Angeles (Hybrid), CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2022 1:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Search for Vice-President / Cd - Av / TV jobs in Los Angeles (Hybrid)-CA
Search all Vice-President / Cd - Av / TV postings
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is seeking a VP/Creative Director to create innovative AV campaigns
• Deliver campaigns of the highest creative standards.
• Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies and direct team into production
• Help manage a team of producers in executing creative and compelling promotion
• Guide the writing of assigned campaigns and projects with conceptual thinking aligned with brand positioning
• Oversee creative aspects of sales presentations and advertiser-sponsored promotion
• Nurture the talent of the team of producers, coordinators and editors
• Promote a team atmosphere that is conducive to producing top-notch results across all creative disciplines
• Liaise with various departments across the organization to ensure a cohesive campaign is created
• 5 years prior Producer experience in Trailer or Broadcast Creative.
• Creative vendor experience preferred
• Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, scheduling, personnel
• Must have knowledge of production, off-line and online editorial and great organizational skills.
• Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Excellent creative writing skills and strong storytelling abilities
• Evidence of breakthrough promotional campaigns
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills in the management of staff and client relationships
• Ability to work well with other departments and outside vendors
• Professional attitude
• Ability to inspire and motivate a team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter that is self-motivated with strong collaboration abilities
#LI - Hybrid
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.