Trailer ParkWoodland Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/31/2022 2:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Staff Accountant jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Search all Staff Accountant postings
Dark Burn Creative has one goal: to partner with the best development talent in the world to bring video games to life like nobody else can. We live for fan reactions. We are fiercely proud of the work we do, and who we work with. We strive for greatness. In 2022, we joined the Trailer Park Group creative collective to further our mission of crafting authentic game content that moves audiences around the world.
We are seeking a passionate Freelance Staff Accountant to join our Dark Burn Creative team in Woodland Hills, California. This is a Freelance to Hire position and will be paid W2.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Accounts Payable Duties:
• Monitor budgeted line items and notify production teams of potential overages.
• Match accounts payable invoices with proper project and line item.
• Follow-up with vendors when necessary.
• Reconcile credit card statements, collect receipts and code to proper project.
• Complete all live action production requests relating to vendor payments.
Accounts Receivable Duties:
• Watch for production schedule changes for its effect on WIP and the project's billing schedule.
• Track status of completed customer contracts and Pos, identifying any issues that would affect the billing schedule.
• Submit accounts receivable invoices based on production schedule and customer guidelines.
• Audit all projects costs for missing or inaccurate transactions.
• Work with production teams to reconcile discrepancies.
• Produce job cost reports at completion of each project.
• Identify expense and labor trends and report to management.
• Suggest improvements in reporting and incorporate feedback.
• Participate in month-end processes and analysis.
• Complete ad-hoc projects as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Willingness to work full time at our Woodland Hills, California location (zip code 91367)
• Associate degree in Accounting or related field preferred
• 3 years accounting related experience
• Entertainment industry accounting experience preferred
• Ability to work a 40-hour week with occasional overtime
• Team player with a kind disposition
• Love of video games would be great! You would fit right in!
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP (Parent company to Dark Burn Creative)
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way.'' However, this particular role will require onsite work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We can't wait to learn more about you. Apply today!
#LI - Onsite