Sr. Production Manager
Trailer ParkHybrid - Hollywood, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/2/2024 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Sr. Production Manager jobs in Hybrid - Hollywood-US
Search all Sr. Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Production Manager (Print)
Art Machine, a division of Trailer Park Group, is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic cultureâ€''and we may be looking for you to join our team!
We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Production Manager to work our second afternoon shift and who is very organized with the ability to wear multiple hats.
NOTE: This position requires you submit a portfolio of your work upon applying for this role.
Reporting directly to the Director of Production, your duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
• Liaise between a 12-person production team and account teams, creative teams and vendors.
• Receive, review and distribute art assets for each project.
• Guide creative development and execution from in-house and freelance production staff, stepping in as the hands-on Production Artist when needed.
• Establish project schedules and maintain on-time accountability.
• Ensure all resource and budget allocations meet the scope of work for each project.
• Route layouts and proofs, when necessary, for internal approvals.
• Proofread, preflight and release all mechanicals to ensure quality of work.
• Supervise mockups, decks and portfolio production for client presentations.
• Monitor digital file guidelines, naming convention protocol and file sharing processes.
Requirements include the following:
• 5 years print production background a must. Advertising agency or entertainment marketing experience absolutely required.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative and production processes.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal account teams.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• Strong computer skills and hands-on understanding of the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
• Thorough understanding of the pre-press and printing processes.
• A creative point of view, a â€œcan-doâ€ attitude and a â€œwhatâ€™s nextâ€ mentality.
• Must be acceptable to be on rotating shifts at least 3 days a week if not fixed second shift.
Shift Hours: 12p-9p (PST HOURS)
#LI - Hybrid
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while theyâ€™re here. Our approach to flexibility is called â€œWork Your Wayâ€, You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe thereâ€™s always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity â€'' itâ€™s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and thatâ€™s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We can't wait to learn more about you. Apply today!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Please note that a job offer for this position will be determined based on many factors, including experience, unique skill set, other qualifications, location, job performance (current employees), and various business and budgetary considerations.
In addition to base salary, TPG also offers a comprehensive benefits package to support the physical and emotional wellness of our employees. This includes unaccrued time off, sick time, paid company holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, maternity/paternity benefits, 401(k) for regular full-time employees, and other perks. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus compensation. TPG employees have access to TPG Academy, a unique industry offering that includes a full suite of learning experiences and development programs designed to support employee growth at every level across the organization. At TPG we are dedicated to supporting employees at every milestone to ensure they thrive in their careers at Trailer Park Group every step of the way.
Annual base pay range for this position is below. If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we still encourage you to apply.
$110,000 — $125,000 USD