Sr. Integrated Producer, Gaming
Trailer ParkRemote - Us, US
This was removed by the employer on 5/23/2022 4:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Sr. Integrated Producer, Gaming jobs in Remote - Us-US
Search all Sr. Integrated Producer, Gaming postings
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is looking for a Freelance Sr. Integrated Producer to join our growing Gaming division. This candidate is someone who will lead our team and clients through a variety of content production processes with expert thought leadership, knowledge, collaboration, problem solving skills, resourcefulness, management, and careful attention to detail.
The Freelance Sr. Integrated Producer is responsible for leading the production of video content, TV commercials, radio, photography, and other production projects from the development of concept and/or storyboards, through delivery and actualization of finished work. Key attributes of a successful candidate are: Reliable, proactive, organized, and energized by the role. Familiarity with production companies, line producers, and a network of production relationships is a must.
• Bidding & Production Planning – Tip of the spear for creative production of all content production
• Production Oversight – collaborates with agency teams throughout the project lifecycle to consult with creative counterparts in conceptual phases, own timeline and budgets.
• Plan and organized shoots, contract all outside partners or collaborate with internal talent.
• Shoot execution, plus post-production. Manage and run all aspects of content creation.
• Collaborates with agency teams and clients throughout entire production process.
• Follows proper financial and reconciling procedures to actualize jobs and deliver on budget.
• Contributes to agency efforts by attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, offering suggestions and solutions, and providing follow-up on projects.
• Grow professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars, reviewing professional publications, etc.
• Grow and foster a team of experienced producers and coordinators to handle production and post needs.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 5-6 years related experience and/or training. Agency experience not mandatory but highly favorable.
• Experience executing Online Video or Broadcast productions
• Experience managing own financials, bidding, etc. without assistance of PMs
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the production process and the EP's role and responsibilities throughout
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior attention to detail and strong visual memory.
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to offer suggestions and accept feedback, maintaining a positive attitude and professional manner in all situations. Has an exceptional tolerance for pressure and consults with needed resources before making decisions.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, assembling needed resources.
• Computer proficiency including use of Microsoft Office, plus a preferred budgeting and scoping software.
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative; approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
#LI - REMOTE
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.