Creative Director - Creative Strategy
Trailer ParkMumbai, MH
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
White Turtle Studios, a Trailer Park Group company, is looking for a talented and motivated Creative Director as a part of the Creative strategy team. The candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of the team.
As a Creative Director, you will work closely with multiple teams across TPG and White Turtle Studios, like design and video to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our clients. You will also need to build a pool of talented freelancers/ writers for additional support along with the unit. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. A strong brand thinking with a social/digital content first lens is an important requirement for this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• You will be managing a team who work on variety of projects ranging from content campaigns to digital first social/brand campaigns across different categories.
• Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
• Mentor and build a team of talented, junior creative folks.
• Creating and implementing tailored creative marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
• Directing brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
• Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
• Supervising the department's daily workflow, assigning project workloads, and monitoring deadlines and budgets.
• Developing exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients' requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• A solid understanding of copywriting, brand positioning exercises, content first storytelling
• Bachelor's degree in copywriting, art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields
• A minimum of 8-10 years' digital/mainline experience, with a strong inclination to digital first ideas particularly with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies
• Brilliant interpersonal/communication skills and client presentation skills
• Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.