Social & Digital Producer
Trailer ParkRemote - Us, US
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2022 11:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social & Digital Producer jobs in Remote - Us-US
Search all Social & Digital Producer postings
Full Time Job
As the social and digital producer, you will provide structure and overall vision on all client projects. Reporting to the Client Account Lead, Digital & Social, you will be responsible for the successful development of projects, working closely with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered on time and on budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost parameters. You will also interface heavily with the client and internal teams to ensure that solutions are understood and delivered to the customer's business requirements. You will be responsible for managing larger and more complex client relationships and projects. In addition to the project responsibilities, you will be a key member of the pitch team.
• Work with the team to complete RFP's project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
• Develop, maintain and effectively executive project plans throughout the life of assigned projects, according to established procedures, channels and success expectations.
• Create and maintain a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements.
• Plan for and acquire appropriately skilled project resources to complete assigned tasks and contribute to establishing a project vision.
• Responsible for ensuring all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations.
• Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project charters, budgets, project plans, issue logs, status reports and change orders, etc.
• Assure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget.
• Manage and report the project financials including weekly resource hours and overall project budget burns.
• Forecast, track and management project budgets, POs and invoices
• Participate in the development and maintenance of all legal documentation e.g. Statements of Work, Change Order Requests, etc.
• Act as the client point-of-contact for all project related issues, and communicate client business needs to internal team.
• Work in tandem with business development and account management to help identify new opportunities with clients.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience as a social & digital producer, preferably in an agency environment.
• Experience in working across multiple social & digital mediums including social platforms, paid digital media, web, app, and AR spaces.
• Ability to think outside the box and consistently bring fresh ideas and approaches to new and existing client projects.
• Solid understanding of all social platforms and functionality of, but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, Twitch, Vero)
• Ability to create and develop high level paid digital and rich media campaigns.
• Must have experience of working on entertainment campaigns.
• Solid understanding of project management processes, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to motive staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role.
• Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Proven mentoring, supervisory and team building skills.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.