Senior Project Manager
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for interaction with clients, keeping projects on budget and schedule, and is part of three-person team that shifts day-to-day between account and high-volume project management tasks that require charm and lots of organization.
We are seeking a talented Senior Project Manager with a can-do attitude to join us. This position will help across the accounts listed above, servicing as the organizational force to take in projects, oversee them, and get them quickly back to clients. The workload for this account is print-heavy. Past experience in trafficking and quality assurance within a high-paced environment is a must to be successful in this role, as well as having the proven ability to work concurrently and collaboratively with others while managing the workflow of multiple projects during all stages of asset development.
• Be the point of contact for all client interaction.
• Maintain and manage all ingoing and outgoing of client-supplied assets.
• Open, close, and track the status for all projects through a shared job tracker.
• Work closely delegating all necessary assets to design/production team.
• Preflight and deliver final assets to client, maintaining project oversight and ensuring proper quality control.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
• Be the brand steward for the account
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, having forethought to plan ahead.
• Must have extensive trafficking and QC experience
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop with an understanding in digital file formats.
• Meticulous, result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal team.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
• 2-3 years minimum of related industry experience. Agency experience a must.
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. This position is for the brand side of Art Machine’s business. Our brand division has built some of the world's most recognizable art and video for clients such as Fiat Chrysler Automotive, Universal Theme Parks, The General Insurance, Yogurtland, The LA Clippers, and more. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.