Senior Motion Designer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/16/2022 5:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Motion Designer jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Senior Motion Designer postings
Full Time Job
The Sr. Motion Designer will report to the SVP, Digital & Social and will be responsible for creating and updating graphics and animations for social & digital marketing. This role will need to take initiative to produce the highest-quality, brand-appropriate designs proactive ownership of deliverables, and a genuine desire to contribute to the positive. Experience in managing multiple priorities, people and projects simultaneously is a must.
• Keep up with the current / allowable formats allowed on each platform to ensure the client is taking advantage of new posting options that drive engagement
• Quality and timely delivery of key public-facing value-add visual assets as well as self-service templates, as applicable
• Adherence to quality standards, and prioritization of day-to-day tasks to ensure productivity, efficiency, and quality
• Create professional graphic deliverables that meet the needs of requesters, which may involve providing consultation and suggestions on design concepts, layout, and grammar, when appropriate - with the goal of compelling, click-worthy social content
• Continuously work towards improving the overall consistency in quality and accuracy of social content.
• Demonstrate knowledge of client brand standards and understand how those standards are applicable to social postings and when it is appropriate to deliver surprising, out-of-the-box, or one-off messages vs. posts that build the story
• Collaborate with content providers to design visually compelling graphics
• Envision engaging ways to display data, re-imagine complex technical content to reduce visual clutter, and improve communication of key concepts that drive customers and prospects to learn more about the client
• Escalate complex issues and questions to help manage risk of not meeting key deliverables.
• Identify and implement process enhancements geared towards improved effectiveness and/or efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 5 years of motion graphic and social design experience
• A web-based portfolio showing adaptable design skills across a range of social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube). High-tech samples a plus
• Experience with industry standard design software on a Mac
• Expert technical skills across Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Cinema 4D is a bonus.
• Familiar with the requirements of designing effective graphics and animations
• Solid understanding of design for various social platforms
• Experience with animation or interactive platforms or with creating elements to be used for motion graphics
• Desire and ability to keep up with new design tools and technologies to deliver the compelling experiences to customers
• Design abilities in areas ranging from line looks and logos, to typography and basic structural studies
• Turning conceptual ideas into solid designs
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.