Senior Finance Analyst
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services with offices in Hollywood and London.
Trailer Park Group is looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. This individual will report to the Client Finance Manager, but also be the liaison between the Corporate Finance team and our various divisions.
• Collaborate with account teams to set up new client projects in CRM ?
• Manage and lead project status meetings with account teams ?
• Review and analyze projects for accuracy and against budgets, correct where needed. Flag and provide improvement guidance to team where possible ?
• Work diligently with account teams and AR team to ensure client's adherence to invoicing terms ?
• Assist the AP and AR teams with troubleshooting any client or vendor issues that may arise ?
• Secure and properly file client agreements (SOWs/POs) ?
• Track weekly freelancers and independent contractors' spend to better project monthly costs ?
• Maintain monthly utilization report, and monitor staff timesheets for timely submissions ?
• Maintain revenue schedule that aligns with business best practices and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) ?
• Collaborate with finance lead and business leaders to prepare and submit rolling forecasts and budget plans ?
• Actively involved in month-end close process and annual audits ?
• Build and model out ad-hoc analysis requests with insightful commentary ?
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• 5 years of Finance or Accounting experience, preferably for an ad agency or production company
• Experience in production accounting and job reconciliation.
• Strong budgeting and forecasting skills
• Client finance experience, with a proven track record of managing P&Ls.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong financial analysis and management skills; good business acumen
• Provides analytical leadership and support for Finance and the company's business operations.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Must take initiative and is a self-starter
• Client service oriented and fosters positive working relationships
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise and professional manner.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.