Trailer ParkLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2022 9:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Senior Producer jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Producer postings
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group's fast-expanding London AV division is looking for an exceptional Senior Creative Producer to create innovative film advertising, alongside our social, key art (Art Machine), and strategy (MXW) divisions.
Based in Los Angeles, Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
The Senior Creative Producer will be responsible for the creation and execution of trailer, TV and AV creative campaigns, working closely with the Director and other Producers to implement creative strategy, and collaborating with the editorial, graphic, copywriting, production and music departments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Creating content plans during the full strategic lifecycle of trailers, sizzles/promos, TV, DOOH, localisations and shoots, from brief, development and refinement, through to post-production, delivery and analysis
• Managing briefs, budget and timelines to achieve internal objectives and business growth
• Managing all aspects of daily operations on AV projects, including development, production, budgeting/scheduling, editorial supervision, and scheduling facilities.
• Building strong relationships with a wide range of leading stakeholders and clients across the UK and Europe
• Working closely with a variety of Editors from junior to senior, adapting to the brief execution and to management style, and ensuring we get the best out of each individual.
• Working closely with the graphics team, ensuring the creative is on brief whilst also empowering the team to push their capabilities
• Exploring cutting edge creative executions to always stay ahead of our competitors and pushing our creative boundaries.
• Supporting and coordinating with the Director, including new business development
• Coordinating daily status meeting with the creative team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7 years AV experience in trailer and/or broadcast creative
• Creative vendor experience
• Fantastic rapport with clients and the ability to bring in new business.
• Experience in managing multiple projects, including budgets, scheduling and personnel
• Knowledge of film production, offline and online editorial is essential
• Strong organizational skills are essential
• Ability to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment is essential
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way''. You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. This enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, MXW, White Turtle Studios, Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
#LI - Hybrid