Trailer ParkUs - Remote, CA
Full Time Job
and we may be looking for you to join our team!
We're looking for a Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude to help support one of our largest brand accounts. The right candidate is very well-organized with the ability to wear many hats. This candidate is also meticulous in nature, always paying attention to the smallest of details. That's a necessity to perform this role in the following areas:
• Assist in sourcing and managing all ingoing and outgoing of client-supplied assets.
• Work closely with the account, design & production teams trafficking all necessary assets & information on all active projects.
• Interact with clients as a second point of contact in support of account lead.
• Assist with project schedules and maintain on-time accountability.
• Help open, close, and track the status for all assigned projects.
• Monitor digital file guidelines, naming convention protocol and file sharing processes.
• Build/populate decks for internal review and client presentations.
• Preflight and deliver final assets to client, maintaining project delivery oversight and ensuring proper quality control.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems, including Microsoft proficiencies in Excel, Outlook and Teams. Adobe CS knowledge a plus.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Meticulous, result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative and production processes.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients and internal team.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
• 1-2 years of related industry experience.
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work. If you think you got what it takes to join our talented team for the short-term or long-term, we'd like to meet you.
#LI - remote
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture-