Trailer ParkUs - Remote, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2022 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Project Coordinator jobs in Us - Remote-CA
Search all Project Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Art Machine is Trailer Park Group's fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. We produce some of the world's most recognizable campaigns for film, TV/streaming, live and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture-and we are excited about the opportunity for you to join us!
We're looking for a Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude to help support one of our largest brand accounts. The right candidate is very well-organized with the ability to wear many hats. This candidate is also meticulous in nature, always paying attention to the smallest of details. That's a necessity to perform this role in the following areas:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Assist in sourcing and managing all ingoing and outgoing of client-supplied assets.
• Work closely with the account, design & production teams trafficking all necessary assets & information on all active projects.
• Interact with clients as a second point of contact in support of account lead.
• Assist with project schedules and maintain on-time accountability.
• Help open, close, and track the status for all assigned projects.
• Monitor digital file guidelines, naming convention protocol and file sharing processes.
• Build/populate decks for internal review and client presentations.
• Preflight and deliver final assets to client, maintaining project delivery oversight and ensuring proper quality control.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems, including Microsoft proficiencies in Excel, Outlook and Teams. Adobe CS knowledge a plus.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Meticulous, result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative and production processes.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients and internal team.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
• 1-2 years of related industry experience.
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work. If you think you got what it takes to join our talented team, we'd like to meet you.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Dark Burn Creative, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety, If hired, all U.S. employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
#LI - Remote
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.